Recently Yalu team has finally released the latest build of the Yalu jailbreak with support for iOS 10.2. This article will show you how to jailbreak iOS 10.2 on your iPhone or iPad using Yalu Jailbreak. Remember, iOS 10.2 Yalu jailbreak now supports all 64-bit devices, except iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Jailbreak iOS 10.21. Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor from here and Yalu Jailbreak IPA for iOS 10.2 from here. As of this writing, the jailbreak IPA file is named yalu102_alpha.ipa.
2. Double click to open Cydia Impactor.
3. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using a USB cable.
4. If Cydia Impactor recognizes your device, it will appear in the drop down list as shown below.
5. Drag and drop the Yalu IPA file onto Cydia Impactor.
6. You will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. This information will be sent to Apple only and will be used to sign the IPA file.
7. Once the app is installed on your device, you should see its icon on the Home screen labelled “yalu102”.
8. To launch the app, you must first trust the developer profile. To do so, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management and tap on the profile corresponding to the Apple ID you used in Cydia Impactor.
9. Press the “Trust” button.
10. Go back to the Home screen and launch the yalu102 app.
11. Press the Go button for the jailbreak to begin. Do not touch your device until the jailbreak is done.
12. Your device will reboot automatically and Cydia should appear on the Home screen. If it’s not there, open the yalu102 app and jailbreak again.
You are now jailbroken.